Mon, 18 Dec|
Beginners Evening - Dundas Aqueduct and Warleigh Weir 5k
Intro to trail running for all abilities
Time & Location
18 Dec 2023, 18:30 – 19:30
Bath, Viaduct Hotel, Bath BA2 7JD, UK
About the Event
Please read all event information before attending:
Welcome to our Beginners Evening events! These sessions are truly for all abilities, opening up the world of trail running for everyone. We will meet in various locations, most Monday evenings. Some weeks we will just run a complete beginners group where we go on a run/walk, couch to 5k style adventure on the trails. Some weeks we will add a second group which will be slightly harder.
We’ll meet at the top of Ferry Lane (the road that leads down to Warleigh Weir) for a flat out and back along the canal path to Dundas Aqueduct. Whether you’re new to running or looking for an easy shakeout, this is a perfect run for you!
What3words: honest.verse.vent Parking: On the turf opposite the entrance to Ferry Lane (the road that leads down to Warleigh Weir).
Approximate Distance: 5km Approximate Elevation: 70m Expected Terrain: Gravel and dirt trails. Entry Requirements: All levels welcome.
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necessary
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders