Thu, 10 Mar|
Brecon Beacons National Park
Brecon Beacons Training Camp
BTR X Joe Wenman Athletics bring you this adventure running camp for fell running rookies and intermediates alike.
Time & Location
10 Mar 2022, 10:00 – 14 Mar 2022, 20:00
Brecon Beacons National Park, Brecon Beacons, Brecon LD3 8NE, UK
About the Event
Located in the heart of the South Wales mountains, this training camp is designed to push you, teach you and make you a stronger runner. We will stay in a beautiful farmhouse in the mountains, raised 1000ft above sea level and surrounded by idyllic countryside.
Your ticket to the Brecon Beacons Training Camp includes:
- Be part of the Brecon Beacons training camp team. Make likeminded friends and enjoy training together.
- Stay in a beautiful house, nestled in the mountains below Pen Y Fan.
- Enjoy daily guided trail runs through mountain passes and over fells such as Pen Y Fan, Corn Du, Cribyn, Fan Y Big, Fan Frynych and more.
- More experienced runners will have the opportunity to run 45km along the Beacon Way.
- Learn how to keep safe and navigate in the mountains with a mountain safety and navigation workshop delivered by Mountain Leader Joe Urwin.
- Learn how to plan your races for optimal performance with a race strategy workshop delivered by Ultrarunning Coach Joe Wenman.
- Get a Sweat Test, hydration and nutrition strategy from Precision Hydration, as part of the hydration and nutrition workshop delivered by Joe Wenman.
- Try a range of the worlds best sports nutrition which is free all weekend, including Precision Hydration electrolyte drinks, Precision Fuel gels & chews and Tribe energy bars and Protein shakes.
- All food is included. Breakfast supplies, lunch supplies, snacks, tea, fresh coffee and a homemade hot meal each evening.
- Wear your free training camp technical running t shirt and take it home as a souvenir.
We will have the resources to split the camp into an advanced group, and a less experienced group, so this camp is open to anyone who is fit enough to run a half marathon in the flat in 2:10 or faster.
The camp will cost £390 per person for a shared room (4-6) or £690 for your own room.
- Ticket type
Shared Room Ticket
Share a room with peersPrice£390.00
+£9.75 service fee+£9.75 service fee
- Ticket type
Own Room Ticket
Book your own roomPrice£690.00
+£17.25 service fee+£17.25 service fee