Fri, 02 Feb|
Coached Speed Session
Speed session around Elizabeth Park
Time & Location
02 Feb 2024, 18:30 – 19:30
Bath, Unit B5B, Riverside, Bath BA2 3GG, UK
About the Event
Speed sessions focus on activating fast twitch muscle fibres and developing running skills such as cadence, power production and efficiency. This improves running economy resulting in faster pacing and better strength.
Sessions are typically short efforts (100m to 1km) with a long rest period between each effort (relative to the distance). Runners can expect to complete around 5km worth of efforts over the course of the session.
Parking: at Coffee no.1, BA2 3GG
Sessions will be held around Elizabeth Park.
What three words: error.loving.feared
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- Minimum 500ml of water
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders