Thu, 25 Aug|
Conham River Park car park
Conham River Park 5k & 10k
The first 5k follows the River Avon out and back, the second takes on Troopers Hill!
Time & Location
25 Aug 2022, 19:30 – 26 Aug 2022, 20:30
Conham River Park car park, Bristol BS15 3AW, UK
About the Event
We will meet at the Conham River Park Car Park and head on a figure 8 route made up of 2x 5km runs. Join us for the first one, or for both! The first 5k follows the River Avon out and back, the second takes on Troopers Hill, which will you choose?
Approximate Distance: 5km/10km
Approximate Elevation: 50m/190m
Expected Terrain: Mixed, mostly rocky trails or well maintained trails
Entry Requirements: The 5k loop will be great for beginners who can run 5k in under 35 minutes. The second 5k loop will be slightly faster.
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders