Sun, 31 Jul|
Clifton Downs Water Tower
Downs & Blaise 18k
Exploring Clifton Downs, Blaise and the River Avon Trail
Time & Location
31 Jul 2022, 07:30 – 9:20
Clifton Downs Water Tower, Stoke Rd, Clifton, Bristol BS9 1FG, UK
About the Event
Start at the Water Tower on Clifton Downs, head over to Blaise, up along the ridge to Kings Weston and down to Shirehampton, get on the Avon path under the M5 bridge and all the way back to Goat Gully finishing back at the water tower and coffee and patries at a cafe for those that wish to replenish!
Approximate Distance: 18km
Approximate Elevation: 250m
Expected Terrain: Mixed, mostly rocky trails or well-maintained trails.
Entry Requirements: To take part in this event you should be able to run 10k in sixty minutes or less.
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders