Sat, 02 Sept|
The Swan Inn, Swineford
Kelston Round Hill Loop 20k
Our first club run!
Time & Location
02 Sept 2023, 08:00 – 10:30
The Swan Inn, Swineford, Bath Rd, Swineford, Bristol BS30 6LN, UK
About the Event
Welcome to our first Bath Trail Runners club run!
The meeting point is in the picnic area (free parking) roughly 200 metres behind The Swan pub. The route begins by climbing up to the iconic Kelston Round Hill with 360 degree views overlooking the local area. We then use parts of the Cotswold Way to include Bath Racecourse and Lansdown Golf Club in our loop. Finally, with some road links, we work our way via the village of Upton Cheyney back to our start point.
Approximate Distance: 20km
Approximate Elevation: 500m
Expected Terrain: Muddy and rocky trails. Fields and a small amount of road.
Run Leader: Ash Tuck
What3Words Location: glad.gives.appeal
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- Minimum 500ml of water
- Some form of sodium in food or drink
- Minimum 200kcal of food
- Spare, warm change of clothes in the car
- Spare food and drink in the car
- A fully charged phone
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders