Thu, 19 May|
Glenridding, Lake District National Park
Lake District Training Camp
BTR X Joe Wenman Athletics bring you this adventure running camp for fell running rookies and intermediates alike.
Time & Location
19 May 2022, 10:00 – 23 May 2022, 20:00
Glenridding, Lake District National Park, Glenridding, Penrith CA11, UK
About the Event
Our established Lake District camp is located in a beautiful house in the centre of the English fells. Glenridding is a village with a lot to offer. It is situated at the base of Helvellyn, on the shores of Ullswater, and is home to some fantastic pubs and shops. Look no further if you want a camp for fell running, wild swimming and trips to the pub to play pool.
Your ticket to the Lake District Training Camp includes:
- Be part of the Lake District training camp team. Make likeminded friends and enjoy training together.
- Stay in a beautiful house, nestled in the mountains below Helvellyn.
- Enjoy daily guided trail runs through mountain passes and over fells such as Helvellyn, Scafell Pike, Great Gable, Stybarrow Dodd, Nethermost Pike, Bowfell and more.
- Learn how to keep safe and navigate in the mountains with a mountain safety and navigation workshop delivered by Mountain Leader Joe Urwin.
- Learn how to plan your races for optimal performance with a race strategy workshop delivered by Ultrarunning Coach Joe Wenman.
- Get a Sweat Test, hydration and nutrition strategy from Precision Hydration, as part of the hydration and nutrition workshop delivered by Joe Wenman.
- Try a range of the worlds best sports nutrition which is free all weekend, including Precision Hydration electrolyte drinks, Precision Fuel gels & chews and Tribe energy bars and Protein shakes.
- All food is included. Breakfast supplies, lunch supplies, snacks, tea, fresh coffee and a homemade hot meal each evening.
- Wear your free training camp technical running t shirt and take it home as a souvenir.
We will have the resources to split the camp into an advanced group, and a less experienced group, so this camp is open to anyone who is fit enough to run a half marathon in the flat in 2:10 or faster.
The camp will cost £420 per person for a shared room (2-3) or £720 for your own room.
- Ticket type
Shared Room Ticket
Share a room with peersPrice£420.00
+£10.50 service fee+£10.50 service fee
- Ticket type
Own Room Ticket
Book your own roomPrice£720.00
+£18.00 service fee+£18.00 service fee