Wed, 08 Nov|
Petzl Head Torch Demo & Bath Skyline 12k
Test out some Petzl head torches on one of our cub classics
Time & Location
08 Nov 2023, 18:30 – 20:00
Bath, 20 St Lawrence St, Bath BA1 1AN, UK
About the Event
Please read all event information before attending:
Tonight we have the opportunity to test out some trail running head torches courtesy of Petzl. We'll meet at Brewdog so the rep can hand out the headtorches and briefly explain the operation of them. The we'll head out on our classic Bath Skyline 12km route.
The route starts easy as we move onto the Kennet and Avon Canal before climbing up to Sham Castle Folly and looping around Bathampton and Claverton Down before taking in the glorious panoramic views of the Bath Skyline. You’ll know this view well if you have done the Bath Parkrun! There is parking nearby (Avon Street Car Park and Charlotte Street Car Park) which are pay and display, but we’d recommend making your way to the start on foot or public transport for this one if you can.
Approximate Distance: 12km
Approximate Elevation: 175m
Expected Terrain: Gravel, woodland, and dirt trails.
Entry Requirements: Good fitness is required, and you want to be comfortable transitioning from climbing to maintaining a steady pace for around an hour.
What3words location: milk.decks.unfair
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necessary
- 500ml water
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders