Thu, 10 Jun|
Mundy Playing Fields
"Riverbank Rollick" Route 14k
This is a run for the faster members only. Follows the "Riverbank Rollick" race route.
Time & Location
10 Jun 2021, 18:30 – 20:00
Mundy Playing Fields, Thornbury, Bristol BS35 2AL, UK
About the Event
Please read all event information before attending:
This event is reserved for faster members. Expect to run at approx. 5min/km on average, up to 4min/km on the flat sections. Meet at the car park at the Mundy Playing Fields, Thornbury (free parking) BS35 1NA.
The route follows the "Riverbank Rollick" race route which crosses fields and farm tracks to the bank of the River Severn at Oldbury-on-Severn. After running along the river, towards the Severn Bridge, the route cuts back inland through Littleton-Upon-Severn and through Thornbury Golf Club back to the start.
Approximate Distance: 14km
Approximate Elevation: 200m
Expected Terrain: Footpath, narrow trails, rocky terrain in places.
Run Leader: Ash Tuck
Entry Requirements: Should be able to run 10k in less than 50 minutes
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- Minimum 1000ml of water
- Some form of sodium in food or drink
- Minimum 200kcal of food
- Hand sanatizer and face mask
- A fully charged phone
Recommended Extra Kit:
- First Aid Kit
- Foil Blanket
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must socially distance at all BTR events
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders