Wed, 14 Feb|
Batheaston Car Park
Solsbury Hill 6/10k
Join us for one or two loops of this amazing route!
Time & Location
14 Feb 2024, 18:30 – 20:00
Batheaston Car Park, London Rd E, Batheaston, Bath BA1 7NB, UK
About the Event
We'll meet at the Batheaston Car Park opposite Premier Batheaston (parkings free after 6pm). This is a hilly route that takes in Little Solsbury Hill with a nice descent through Chilcombe Bottom. We'll have the option of taking in an extra loop of Solsbury Hill for some extra hill training! Some of the trails around Chilcombe Bottom can become quite soggy in the winter, so decent trail shoes required.
Approximate Distance: 6/10km
Approximate Elevation: 270/540m
Expected Terrain: Dirt and woodland trails, expect it to be muddy if its been wet!
Entry Requirements: Beginner/Intermediate
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necessary
- 500ml water
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders